Surface Finishing Mexico 2020 Courses & Workshops
Surface Finishing Mexico Call for Papers
This year in conjunction with a major international announcement that will be made by our keynote speaker Dr. Rodolfo Neri Vela, Mexico’s first astronaut, the AMAS Education Committee is requesting presentations for the Technical Sessions of the 2020 Surface Finishing Mexico specifically related to the subject matter of Coatings for Space, Spacecraft and Satellite Applications.
We are calling on leaders in the International surface finishing and space industries to join us in Guadalajara on March 25-26, 2020 to share their expertise and knowledge on this subject and to show the current and future generations of the Mexican Surface Finishing Industry what this new industry segment could be for their business in coming years.
Topics of Interest to the AMAS Education Committee for the 2020 Conference Technical Sessions include but are not limited to:
- Titanium Anodizing for Space Applications.
- Coloring of Aluminum Alloys for Space Applications.
- New developments in Optical Coatings meeting MIL-C 48497 specifications.
- Coatings that perform critical Optical Functions.
- Anti-Reflection coatings for Glass Substrates.
- Thermal Coatings for Spacecraft and Satellites.
- Thermal Control Paints and Coatings for Space Applications.
Other Coatings/ Applications
- Conformal Coatings for Spacecraft.
- Coatings Resistant to Solar and Charged Particle Radiation.
- Prelaunch Coating Considerations.
- Coatings that meet NASA EEE-INST-0002 Guidelines.
- Atomic Oxygen Erosion Measurement Techniques.
- Effects of Space Environment on Spacecraft Surfaces.
- Metal Plating on Satellites and benefits of Light Reflection.
- Black Nickel Plating on Copper substrates for Space Applications.
- Gold Plating on Stainless Steel for Space Applications.
- Electroplating to prevent Atomic Oxygen corrosion in the Space Environment.
- Nickel plating used in Space-Grade Interconnect Applications.
- Electroplated Copper in Space Applications.
- Electroplated Gold in Space Applications.
- Electroless Nickel Coatings in Space Applications.
- Composite Electroless Nickel coatings for Satellite Battery Components.
- Anti-reflective Coatings for Satellite.
- Vapor-deposited Gold, Silver, and Aluminum for Reflecting Surfaces.
- Magnesium Fluoride and Silicon Oxide Protective Coatings for Mirrors.
To be considered by the AMAS Education Committee as a potential presenter for the 2020 Surface Finishing Mexico Technical Sessions, you must submit your abstract to email@example.com prior to January 7, 2020. If your submission is selected and approved by the committee, you will be notified by AMAS before the end of that month.
Selected presenters that must submit their final presentations to the AMAS Education Committee no later than February 7, 2020 and should include a speaker biography and photo. These details will be published by AMAS in our conference promotional materials, international press releases, and the formal event directory.
All presentations must be purely educational in the subject matter, 30-45 minutes in length, and final submissions must be formatted in the official AMAS presentation template.
Current Courses and Workshops offered by AMAS
The main objective of this 1-day workshop to provide a basic foundation of knowledge for the process of Powder Coating.
This intensive advanced theoretical course provides a broad range of in-depth practical knowledge about all aspects of the electroplating process.
This 2-day comprehensive course addresses the science and engineering of anodizing and chemical conversion coating of aluminum from the perspective of a NADCAP Auditor for chemical processing.